24H Express Delivery Available
CUT OFF TIME 1PM
from same day dispatch
Free UK Shipping On
Order over £20
UK Mainland Shipping Rates
Express Delivery £4.69
Standard(3-5 working days) £2.69
Modern Retro Loft Industrial Lighting lampshade
Vintagelite offers a huge range of sizes and options, including a variety of holders, finishes, and up to 30 different fabric flex variations, in addition to a variety of energy-efficient LED filament bulbs, to enable you to tailor your lighting choices to any style or size of a project.
The strength of our company lies in the fact that our products are available in large numbers and offer the look and feel of vintage, retro industrial lighting without the cost and time-constraints of searching for originals.
Our all Products are a unique and individual quality that remains true to the ethos and appeal of Modern lighting.
- Brand: Vintagelite
- Style: Pendant
- Finish: Black
- Wire Shown: Black round fabric pendant cable
- Wire: 100 cm, Covered in black fabric wires. can be shortened.
- Socket Specs: E27 ( Edison Screw)
- Shade: Black Shade With Butterfly Design as photos
- Installation in accordance with current wiring and building rings and by a competent person only.
- Disconnect power to the circuit before installation.
- For indoor use only.
- Bathroom installation by the authorized contractor only.
- Ensure grub screw is secure – terminals must be relieved from strain and twisting.
- Ensure shade is secured between a lamp holder and a shade ring.
- Always consider the total weight load when installing and suspending your light.
- Maintain a safe distance from surfaces.
HANDLING & CLEANING WARNING
- Disconnect power and allow it to cool.
- Wipe gently with a dry, soft, cotton cloth.
- Cleaning products, scratching, abrasion, damp, oils, liquids, etc may have a detrimental effect.
1 x (Lampshade + lamp holder with 1m cable +ceiling rose)
Terms and Conditions:
- Order will be dispatched within 1 working day (Mon-Fri) via Royal mail 48hrs / 2nd class. Delivery normally takes 3-5 working days for standard service, sometimes even longer, We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Royal Mail, as unfortunately it is not in our hand
- We will only send replacement items once Royal Mail confirms the item is lost. Royal mail requires 10 days from the date of dispatch to confirm the state of the postage.
- Due to security reasons, we will only ship to the address supplied via PayPal from where the payment has been received. This is merely a security measure to ensure that Our Customers are not potentially defrauded.
- As Per Website Guidelines, We Are Unable to Change Your Shipping Address Once We Received Your Payment.
- All our product have been checked and packaged in good condition. If the product is damaged during the shipment please provide a picture to show the damaged part, that is important for us to send out the right replacement.
- Our couriers require proof of damage for any potential Claims
- If any replacements required for any reasons the original item need to be returned before arranging any replacements as our supplier requires the original Item for any replacement
Returns & Refunds
- We have 30 days No quibble return policy, If You Wish To Cancel Your Order within this period please return it to us unused & in re-sellable condition within 30 days and we will issue full refund.
- Buyer pay for the return postages.
- Any return, please send by recorded post only.
- If you have any questions or concerns please send a message to our website messaging system, we will get back within 24hrs
- Please send the Messages to……………….
- Working Days: Monday - Friday
- Working Hours: 8.00 AM - 4.00 PM
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY Refunds can only be made by the method originally used to pay for the goods. Credit/debit card refunds will be processed immediately, once we have received the goods back and inspected them. It normally takes 3-5 working days for the funds to show on the customer's account. Goods that have been altered from their original condition in any way cannot be returned. Goods cannot be returned as faulty where a specific defect in the product was brought to the attention of the customer at the point of sale. The customer has a duty to take reasonable care of the products while in their possession and during the cancellation period to maintain them in the condition in which they were supplied by Area. If goods are damaged or use of the goods has gone beyond the right to reasonably inspect and assess the goods, we reserve the right to seek recompense. The customer has a duty to re-package any returned goods in such a way as to avoid any damage to the goods whilst in transit back to us (ideally all the original packaging should be used). If the original packaging is not used the goods must be packaged in such a way that provides the same or equal protection as the original packaging. If this duty to pack the returned goods in an appropriate manner is not met, we reserves the right to return the goods to the customer or to seek recompense. Under the ‘Consumer Contracts Regulations’, you have a 'cooling off period', a right to cancel orders made on this website for 15 days, provided that you give us written notice of cancellation and request a return authorisation code from us. Please note that we cannot accept returned goods without this code. Once the items are received safely, and provided the goods (including packaging, accessories, manuals etc.) have not been used, have all of the original packaging and are in new condition, unused and undamaged, we shall then arrange a full refund. You will be responsible for the costs of returning any unwanted item.